search this blog

Sunday, September 27, 2015

DYLAN O'BRIEN - STEALING AND RIPPING OUT TEEN HEARTS SINCE 2011

if you don't know who dylan o'brien is, you've probably been living under a rock. good for you. STAY THERE. don't fall into the trap of his jawline, his scruffy hair and his weirdly attractive jawline.

i have spent almost 2 years avoiding teen wolf, the intern (which everyone should avoid, regardless of the fact that dylan is in it.) and the maze runner. but then it all changed. i'm anti-social and extremely introverted so i thought it would be a good idea to hang out with friends! yes, friends, the people who at one point in your life will stab you in the back. fantastic. ANYWAYS my friend invited me to go see maze runner: the scorch trials. i was really nervous because of all of this time i had spent avoiding dylan was about to go to waste. i went anyways.

the scorch trials, as a film, wasn't the best, lacking a clear plot and often lost track. BUT ANYWAYS dylan o'brien ripped out my heart and i'm never going back. the club scene made me want to die in my seat and close ups of his face made me want to scream. i kept my cool, because i will NEVER admit that i'm in love with a cishet caucasian male.

next thing you know i'm searching up dylan o'brien interviews and watching the first maze runner installment ALL THE WAY THROUGH. i am entering a new phase that will ultimately ruin me. (good thing i never had an ezra phase. i don't think anyone has ever had an ezra phase.)

if you don't know who i'm talking about, don't make me search up pictures. i can't handle this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment